Webinar: How to Manage Risk in International Business
Without proper risk management practices, your company may be caught off guard when doing business and exporting internationally. Hazards can come up at any time and anywhere, such as country risks, financial risks, global supply chain risks, cyber risks and foreign exchange risks.
Don’t miss this webinar to learn how Canadian companies like yours can identify, plan for, and manage these risks while growing their business internationally.
Join our panel of risk identification and mitigation experts, including:
- Jared Burns, VP, FX Risk Management, EncoreFX Inc.
- Andrea Gardella, Senior Economist, EDC
- Audrey Ross, Logistics & Customs Specialist, Orchard Private Labelling
- Daniel Tobok, CEO, Cytelligence
- How to assess country risk when entering a new market
- How to identify and get ahead of risks in your supply chain
- What you need to know to manage your foreign exchange risks
- How to prepare against cyber risks
- Tips on creating a risk management plan